The GRHANITE™ HIU provides the following services:
- Technical implementation of GRHANITE™ data acquisition technologies for audit, research and health surveillance projects:
- Initiation and Planning (Scope definition and logistics)
- Detailed requirements analysis
- Project-specific data extract interface development
- Interface testing and formal release methodologies to ensure ethics compliance
- Product technical support training and second-line product support
- Data repository configuration and training
- Custom data analysis and reporting
- Data acquisition and record linkage research and training in conjunction with the University of Melbourne Health and Biomedical Informatics Research Unit.
- The HIU will occasionally undertake bespoke programming tasks to support GRHANITE™ interfacing projects.
GRHANITE™ Implementation Methodology